Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Want a Love

I want a love, anyway, any color. 
This love can be high, may be low, blond or brown, the big nose or small. 
I want a love delighted, smiling and funny. 
He may have long hair, it can even be a short one, can have big eyes and little ones. 
I want to love a husky voice, to look deep and sensual. 
Must be a love full of personality, full of charm and vivacity. 
Looking for a casual love, crazy and daring. 
I want a love child, who play with me, take me to delirium and leave me in danger. 
I want a crazy love, crazy not cling to the past. 
I need a lover dressed as a clown, playing carnival, and shouting his love. 
I need anyway, most urgently to end this my grace. 
So I want a love that fills me with jealousy and then cover me with perfume, 
more intense flavors, may be Chanel or Dior. 
I want, I need a love those movies, soap opera, sitcom, full of mysteries and anecdotes. 
I want a love, simple or important, a love to make soap balls with me, 
take my hand, smile my smile and believe in what I say. 
I want a love to ride a seesaw, running in the rain, stepping into the puddle, 
eat brigadier, dirty and then lick his finger and slowly, making charm. 
I want love, unexpectedly, that escape me, I lace up in arms with their hugs. 
I need a staggering love, those creepy, a love that knows cry, dance and sing. 
I want a love that has a kiss full of desire, when you touch me makes me shiver, 
and my body don't want to wake up. 
I want a love seen ... and if you want, this love could be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment